marketing remains the cornerstone of successful organizations in every industry. these organizations are seeking experts with an understanding of the ever increasing dynamics of the marketing environment. webster university’s undergraduate emphasis and ms in marketing provide the insight to propel careers forward.
students will be able to:
- apply contemporary marketing concepts, tools, and techniques
- formulate effective marketing solutions within complex real-world business settings
- address critical issues facing marketing experts
graduates with marketing majors typically are employed in positions including:
- brand manager
- product development
- digital marketing manager
- social media marketing
- sales manager
- research specialist
- non-profit marketing
- retail management
according to the bureau of labor statistics, overall employment of advertising, promotions, and marketing managers is projected to grow 9% from 2016 to 2026.
marketing academic programs
to read about specific program requirements, learning outcomes and how to apply, click on a program from the following list:
- bachelor of arts in management with an emphasis in marketing (b.a.)
- master of science in marketing (m.s.)
- undergraduate certificate in marketing (geneva, switzerland campus only)
become a gorlok
whether you’re seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree, we'll help you achieve academic excellence preparing you for future career successes. the first step is to fill out our application.
learn more about our accreditation, which applies to all of our campuses, regionally and beyond.
find out how we support the more than 50% of undergraduates who transfer into our community.